A COLLECTION OF PLACES, PEOPLE & OBJECTS...

Sunday 20 June 2010

"... be curious, be passionate, be scared, be excited, be daring, be challenged, be informed, be yourself. how? travel." - Black Tomato


A mantra I wholeheartedly believe in and one I try to maintain myself...


Black Tomato is a cutting-edge travel company, providing the new generation of hardened travellers with exciting and unique experiences. With an impressive list of awards under their name, they're definitely a young company to watch out for:


  • Young Entrepreneur of the Year (The British Travel Industry Awards)
  • Best Travel Website (Observer, Guardian; Guardian Unlimited Travel Awards)
  • Listed in the The Times top travel websites
  • Listed in GQ’s 100 Best Things In The World


Following that accolade, I am pleased to say that I will now be a contributing author for the Black Tomato blog. Writing about my adventures in South America and bringing these articles to life with a selection of my photographs


¨Hampi, India¨

No comments:

Post a Comment